Lil
A
A client who screams at judges is one who screams at their lawyer(s), too

I had a legal aid client my 3rd yr of law school who yelled at me that I was a "fucking bitch." Meh. He had no real case to appeal his unemployment denial, was truly fired for cause, then was a complete ass during his hearing
Bob - Garden is Life @trebuchetguy
Addendum:

I almost forgot, TFG also screams at judges to their face in the courtroom. We've never seen it and no defendant in their right mind does it.
12:05 PM - Jan 16, 2024
12:13 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Robert Fair
A
What fascinates me is that any lawyer would sign on with this guy given his track record.
In response to Lil.
12:16 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Kennylee Beeks
A
In response to Robert Fair.
When you know at the outset you will NOT get paid.
World-class --- something --- not sure there's actually a word for it.
01:25 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
It is something, isn't it? There's a whole class of supposedly informed and educated folks who have thrown it all away for TFG. That's in addition to the J6ers. There's a certain type of person who meets TFG and says "I know he destroys everyone he works with, but it'll be different with me."
12:25 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Robert Fair
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Truth!
12:26 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Lil
A
I think about that, too. What's their strategy?

It elevates their profile. It brings in some clients (repels others). At the same time, they must know they won't get paid all they are owed. Plus, they know many other lawyers quit before the end, which is a turn off for the potential new clients.
12:23 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Robert Fair
A
In response to Lil.
Exactly. I would think that association with him would be hard to overcome. Unless they want to write a book and get paid going up Fox with the ‘expert’ opinion.
12:26 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Especially the not getting paid part!
12:22 PM - Jan 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}