Kim Anderson
A
I am navigating away from Twitter to Spoutible because I enjoy the connections with people I respect to amplify their voices and perspectives and inviting them on Twitter to come here. It is my intention to completely leave Twitter for Spoutible.
10:33 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Boo Kay
A
In response to Kim Anderson.
I'm struggling to find those conversations here, unfortunately. Not sure how to over come that hurdle at Spoutible. SPEAK UP EVERYONE! Then I can find you.
11:02 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Boo Kay
A
Thanks for your diligence. I've been working toward the same goal. My problem here seems to be connections. My timeline is filled with news (fine) but I click to read and it takes me utterly out of Spoutible and back to twitter (UGH). I'm not seeing a lot of action on Spoutible despite following.
11:00 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Kim Anderson
A
In response to Boo Kay.
I am having the same issues. This is the first "conversation" I'm having and looking forward to seeing how it will show up. Hoping there will be some training videos on how to use Spoutible. Nice to meet you.
10:30 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Paulie Amory
A
I've taken all my info off my Twitter profile, but I won't delete it so nobody can get my name. I'm all in here now! Welcome!
10:37 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Ade
A
Took me about 3-4 weeks then I finally deactivated Twitter. I haven’t missed it, but I guess it was probably longer since I really left Twitter after the purchase. My time there really diminished.
Anthony Lee
A
A good move. I made the switch fully and it's been fantastic. 🙂

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}