Lola
A
I've always found the Black Dahlia fascinating. Most people have one unsolved mystery by which they are riveted. Mine is D.B. Cooper. What's yours?
Secret Agent @BookSellerX
TODAY IN HISTORY
"Black Dahlia" was the nickname given to murder victim Elizabeth Short, whose body was discovered on Jan 15, 1947. One of the most notorious unsolved murders in American history, it has been the basis of numerous books and films.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia
The Black Dahlia: 5 Things To Know About The Notorious Murder - YouTube

On January 15, 1947, the body of Elizabeth Short aka The Black Dahlia was discovered in an empty lot in Los Angeles, CA. The case remains unsolved more than ...

07:52 PM - Jan 15, 2024
08:00 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Jeff(Teach)
B
In response to Lola.
Mine is the murder of JFK. So many unanswered questions.
08:29 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Jeff Lockard
A
In response to Jeff(Teach).
If you haven’t listened to it already, you might find this podcast interesting. I know I did.
08:45 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Alex Fiano
A
In response to Jeff Lockard.
Just completed that one, I agree! It's a great introduction for persons who don't know much about the topic and the things that don't fit the official narrative.
10:37 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Jeff Lockard
A
In response to Alex Fiano.
I also liked a documentary series from the late 80s called “The Men Who Killed Kennedy”
02:54 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Alex Fiano
A
In response to Jeff Lockard.
I remember that one! Bill Kurtis re-did the narration. One of the few open-minded shows on the topic on cable. There's a pretty good website that reviews books/tv and events, https://www.kennedysandking.com/
03:09 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Jeff Lockard
A
Thank you for that link.

BTW, one thing that still haunts me is E. Howard Hunt’s deathbed confession, as recorded by his son. This mystery is compounded by the unfortunate fates of his wife and his daughter.
In response to Alex Fiano.
03:41 PM - Jan 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}