Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Democrats just flipped a seat in Florida, but folks in the media and pundits would have you believe enthusiasm is down and Biden is hurting Democrats. How many special elections must Democrats win before people face the reality that the polls and pundits are just wrong.
04:58 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Folks in the media want you to ignore all the wins, the actual votes from voters, but instead believe the pundits and polls that have been consistently wrong since 2016. Democrats should never get complacent, but Democrats aren't "in trouble."
05:06 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Garnet
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Dems getting complacent is what landed my district with Santos.
I expect Suozzi to win it back in next month's special election. Mazi Pilip is awful.
Her stance on abortion isn't going to win her any fans, tho.
02:23 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Lisa W FirstWave
A
I agree!
08:01 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
How many of those folks are or are paid by non-Americans? Many.

It's not a question of how many more elections it will take but of how long the current efforts to eliminate foreign interference in our elections as well as other aspects of our society takes. (Likewise the case in other countries.)
05:52 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
Being Canadian, some may think we don't have a horse in this race 🤔 but having had to live next door to crazy for 4 years left us stressed as heck. We may not have a vote but we have a voice to encourage! I trust @cbouzy will let us know if/when to panic 😆
05:52 AM - Jan 17, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Lee Bruce.
Canada was a testing ground for what they rolled out in the US. Harper is part of the same opportunistic network. Brexit, J6, the Ottawa squat, and the unrest in AU & NZ are all connected and orchestrated by the same desperate people. I do hope their effort fails and the world moves to best outcomes
10:47 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Lee Bruce.
Also, as concerned 🇨🇦s (or ppl anywhere in the 🌍), altho you can't vote or donate to campaigns, it is 💯% legal for you to volunteer remotely from 🇨🇦, using free online Get Out The Vote tools provided by campaigns & voter turnout orgs, to help turnout intermittent Dem voters in swing states!
12:32 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Palmer Johnson
A
If they don't fear monger then no one will "pay attention to the news."

It does get rather boorish but thankfully people like you wade through the noise for some who can't see it all.
05:09 AM - Jan 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}