Myron Clifton
A
Joy Reid takes time to snatch defeat from any and every democratic victory. Her soft-peddled voter suppression tactics are tiresome and she's exhausting.

I just published: Ignore Joy Reid
02:49 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
I certainly did not know this. I don't listen to media types any longer, rarely turn on the TV. Very insightful article thank you.
03:13 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Allwftopic
A
Joy Reid was a piece of work when President Biden ran in 2020 and she's doing the same again this election. I prefer watching Chris Hayes' show over hers, and I don't even like Chris Hayes. She has been extremely problematic.
In response to Bren.
03:15 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Allwftopic.
Chris Hayes has been doing a good job lately.
04:02 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Allwftopic
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
You just have to mute him when he talks about GAZA... but Hayes, Jen Psaki, Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell and Stephanie Rule are the ones I have seen promoting Biden and Harris' accomplishments. I can't speak on Alex Wagner because I find her snarky giggling hard to watch and to listen too.
04:13 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Chris Hayes is trash. I know you said you don't like him but he us fuckin trash.
03:49 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
He’s awful
03:51 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Allwftopic
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
You don't have to convince me, he's absolute trash. He and Joy Reid have a history of weaponizing their shows against President Biden in order to prop up their preferred candidates.
03:56 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Bren
A
I'm amazed at what I don't know and how much I don't know. This is the first article I've read and I clicked because it was Myron. I've never seen Chris Hayes either. I'm lost I think. 🙃 But I am voting Biden/Harris that I know.
03:25 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Allwftopic
A
In response to Bren.
I'm glad to hear that... Like last election, Joy Reid thinks she has the power to manipulate the public and bully the Biden Administration towards her way of thinking. Many have stopped tuning into her show. I happy to read that you have never tuned in.
03:30 PM - Jan 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}