MonzaMayhem
A
Many in the Long Covid and disability communities feel abandoned by Biden. While I personally will vote for Biden, I do know some in these communities who won't. This is why today's Senate hearing on Long Covid was so important.
03:21 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Deb
A
In response to MonzaMayhem.
What would you want Biden to do? I have several friends with long COVID who know the medical community is what they can. What more can be done?
03:24 AM - Jan 19, 2024
MonzaMayhem
A
In response to Deb.
Talk about it. He's never mentioned Long Covid. Or at a minimum, have his CDC Director talk about it. She's silent. Work with Congress on getting permanent funding for research, like he's done for cancer and Veterans. From the hearing, it appears there is bipartisan support for LC funding.
05:09 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Ray King
A
MAGAts in Congress want to shutdown the government and don't even care about Covid or long covid funding. Why don't you hold them accountable instead of blaming President Biden? The man can only do so much and he has a ton of stuff on his plate to deal with all at the same time.
05:26 AM - Jan 19, 2024
MonzaMayhem
A
My spout was in reference to today's Senate hearing where there appeared to be bipartisan support for Long Covid funding. As I mentioned in a different spout, I think it's important to identify and understand those who Biden has lost so we can get them to change their minds and vote for him in Nov.
In response to Ray King.
05:31 AM - Jan 19, 2024
MonzaMayhem
A
I also have no doubt that the GOP would be and is worse for people with Long Covid. But there are people in the Long Covid community and disability communities who are utterly suffering and feel abandoned. How do we help those people and get them to vote?
05:35 AM - Jan 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}