Claudia Citro
A
@jefftiedrich
A Pastor in Ohio arraigned for keeping his church open as a refuge. This sucks!
11:49 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Diane Johnson
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
So a pastor doing what the Bible says and is arrested. How christofascist of them.
08:57 PM - Jan 19, 2024
NickLearnsStuff
A
For I was a stranger, and you invited me in, so now you have to go to jail
04:09 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
To the right wing, it's just fine for a pastor to be a child molester, sexual assaulter or a grifter, but they absolutely draw the line at him being christian.
01:27 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Pete Sapardi.
(Black) Jesus is Appalled.
(GIF of Senator James Clyburn SHH)
03:22 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Dennis Clarke
A
so some fuckface lawyer with too much time on their hands pored through every law on the books, and lo and behold, came up with this:

Ohio law prohibits residential use in first-floor buildings in a business district.
12:48 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Celt MacGann
A
The christofascists deciding who is worthy and who isn't is disgusting. Punishing someone who is actively helping their fellow human beings is irredeemable.
12:13 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
The first comment said, "my father's Republican party no longer exists." It never existed unless you mean Eisenhower Republican. Because anything after 1960 was on some "destroy those we deem unworthy and who we are beneath us."
12:09 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Jean M
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
True. Particularly hate the adulation of the great Ronald. The man who emptied mental institutions and put people on the streets. Demonized welfare recipients. Who taxed Social Security benefits. Who went after unions. Who was bought and paid for by Orange County business types.
12:53 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Just a scifi nerd
A
I dont know but stories like this make me want to find a new country and then i think, i cant bring all my people with me so i need to knuckle down and help fix it. Baby steps.
12:04 PM - Jan 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}