Anissa
A
Yeah, I don't agree with this one.
03:31 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anissa.
I don't think he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. Reckless endangerment, maybe. Other people should be charged, but he fired the gun. It wasn't the scene or rehearsal. He was in a room full of people, pointing it at Ms. Hutchins, he should've considered. But he shouldn't go to jail.
04:34 PM - Jan 19, 2024 (Edited)
Anissa
A
I hear you but I don't agree on this one. I would never think that a prop gun would have real bullets. It wasn't like he was playing around with the gun. I think they were blocking shots if I'm not mistaken. The armorer, who was in charge of weapon safety and prep, now that's a different story.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
04:58 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anissa.
"Fake" gun, prop gun, real gun with blanks, you should never point it at another person because anything could happen. That's why I said reckless endangerment. It doesn't have to involve jail time.

But others, who had already had trouble for gun regulations on set, should go to jail.
05:07 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Of course it could just be declared a terrible accident and ended. But if they wanted to convene the grand jury, reckless endangerment is a charge more likely to get conviction, on the information we have thus far.
05:08 PM - Jan 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}