Anissa
A
Yeah, I don't agree with this one.
03:31 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anissa.
I don't think he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. Reckless endangerment, maybe. Other people should be charged, but he fired the gun. It wasn't the scene or rehearsal. He was in a room full of people, pointing it at Ms. Hutchins, he should've considered. But he shouldn't go to jail.
04:34 PM - Jan 19, 2024 (Edited)
Anissa
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I hear you but I don't agree on this one. I would never think that a prop gun would have real bullets. It wasn't like he was playing around with the gun. I think they were blocking shots if I'm not mistaken. The armorer, who was in charge of weapon safety and prep, now that's a different story.
04:58 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
"Fake" gun, prop gun, real gun with blanks, you should never point it at another person because anything could happen. That's why I said reckless endangerment. It doesn't have to involve jail time.

But others, who had already had trouble for gun regulations on set, should go to jail.
In response to Anissa.
05:07 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Of course it could just be declared a terrible accident and ended. But if they wanted to convene the grand jury, reckless endangerment is a charge more likely to get conviction, on the information we have thus far.
05:08 PM - Jan 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}