Jerrybme
A
thread 1/4
Day 2 of my knee replacement journey. I’m going to do separate threads on this topic as I find really long threads tiresome.

A note of thanks to @cbouzy for creating Spoutable, I would not have been comfortable sharing this level of personal info on any other social media platforms.
05:44 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Jerrybme
A
thread 2/4
Pain has been pretty well controlled with codeine and Tylenol. Discharged today after PT and OT sessions to learn how to do stairs, chairs, automobiles and putting on socks (no longer very easy). Evidently I’m in good shape for my age (68) besides all of the walking I do yoga which helps loads
05:44 PM - Jan 19, 2024 (Edited)
Jerrybme
A
thread 3/4
Leg feels so stiff however. But PT person said I have great range of motion for being one day post-op. BTW, PT doesn’t stand for Physical Therapy rather it stands for Physical Terrorist. Today my range is 97 degrees, measured by bending my knee, moving my foot as far as I can toward my butt. Ouch!
06:03 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Jerrybme
A
thread 4/4
Tomorrow the home health PT guy is going to change my dressing and I’ll get to see what my knee looks like. Got to time my pain meds so they’re on board before he shows up to torture me.
06:06 PM - Jan 19, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}