Phred
A
There are multitudes of Democrats in Florida fighting against MAGA Extremism and against the Republican Party. Trans people. Women during family planning. Black and brown people. Disabled. Children. So many vulnerable people and their allies are trying. Be kind. ❤️❤️
Josol @Josol1626
I’m out for a bit. When I get comments saying Floridians deserve this I need a break. No we don’t-we ALL DIDN’T vote for him. We were gerrymandered and voter suppressed. I pray your state never turns red and you have to go through all the things we do. I would always be supportive- never critical.
04:12 PM - Jan 21, 2024
04:16 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Jean M
A
In response to Phred.
I live in a red county. I understand entirely. My district was designed to be rural and Republican. We have tried many times to elect more progressive representation. We have not… as yet… been successful.
05:05 PM - Jan 21, 2024
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
In response to Phred.
Exactly- as a former Texas resident I know what it's like to live in a state that is not really representative of the people. These states do literally all they can to silence voters. Those who are marginalized need help, not judgment
04:22 PM - Jan 21, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}