Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Laying it out there, I, as a black woman in the USA, 2024 cannot afford to put Gaza ahead of my country's best interests.
I and hundreds of millions of others have a lot to lose if American citizens care more about what's happening elsewhere, than Fascism goosestepping into our country.
06:44 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Susan Simon
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
The state of the world angers and saddens me. But we will never find a way foward in Middle East if we don't find our way forward here first. Not the first genocide I've been a witness to (a news junkie born in 1948) , but 1st want caring humans elected here then pressure them to change for.policy.
06:52 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Jerry Wechsler
A
Caring humans are already in the White House, but the real uncaring humans are the ones conducting their oppressive wars around the world. Our White House and Congress have no magic wands to wave.
In response to Susan Simon.
11:11 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Susan Simon
A
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
I agree completely! Too many don’t understand both how government works and the nuances of foreign policy. If chaos is goal, one man can create, of peaceful coexistence is goal need an international team. No magic wands.
08:36 AM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}