Kathryn
A
So the truth about Fox is out...they lie. Oh wow, what a revelation. I knew this when they launched the network and went rogue in the late 90s. They have been lying forever, bcos lying and conflict sells.

What do you think will happen to Rupert Murdoch's Fox News?
12:11 AM - Mar 08, 2023
jackthopkins
A
In response to Kathryn.
I so want to believe there will be consequences but I think they’ll settle and then double down on hate.
09:01 AM - Mar 08, 2023
DEScott_zz
A
In response to Kathryn.
I think they'll settle for a billion dollars or so. The testimony in an open court would be devastating to them. Imagine, for example, hearing in a courtroom that Tucker Carlson absolutely hates Trump.
12:46 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to DEScott_zz.
$1 billion would hardly make a dent for Murdoch, but I think you're right.
12:52 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Deano
A
In response to Kathryn.
Don’t know what will happen, but they should lose their license to broadcast in this country for proving themselves unworthy. Rupert and his spawn should also not be allowed to stay. But none of it will happen because Republicans. It’s why we can’t have nice things.
12:32 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Kathryn.
Hope the lawsuits from 🇦🇺&🇺🇲 cripple him in all ways & he gets yanked back there meanwhile the 🐔 that is "FOX News" flounders w/ its head cut off comically & burns down in 🔥 after which all of us who knew from the start was all BS feast on the roasted carcass that is formerly FNN #noshame
12:28 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Bryan Creed
A
In response to Kathryn.
The lawsuit is having an effect - noticed one son bagged it and quit last year - had had enough of Dad's profits based on social turmoil - more US outing of his biz model will hit him and Jerry's standing - in Oz and UK they are considered garbage and not trusted. Not really understood here.
12:27 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to Kathryn.
Murdoch has aligned CNN as Fox's successor & a 2.0 version in case Fox goes down

If he's let go without any consequences he'll push CNN harder towards fascism media because CNN has a much bigger audience than Fox at a global level

A rise in fascism in every corner of the world echoes in tandem
12:21 AM - Mar 08, 2023
M F
B
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
Disgusting. I can’t watch any of them but I see elderly watching every day all day… it’s depressing…
12:58 AM - Mar 08, 2023 (Edited)
Bernadette H
A
In response to Kathryn.
I have no idea but I hope Fox goes under.
12:18 AM - Mar 08, 2023
dani
A
In response to Kathryn.
Honestly, nothing.
12:13 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to dani.
I hope you're wrong. If nothing happens to Fox News after all this, than I have zero hope for our country. Why can't the FCC shut them down?
12:16 AM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}