Sir Humphrey Purrcival
A
Shit. Husband is sick. Sicker than I've ever seen him. Sore throat, fatigue, fever. He came home from work and went right to bed. He hasn't taken a COVID test, yet, but based on the way he's acting, I'm pretty confident it's COVID. I've never had it, so I'm now terrified I'll get it. which is likely
05:44 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Sir Humphrey Purrcival.
Just checking in with you. Big hug.
01:31 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Sir Humphrey Purrcival
A
In response to Phred.
Thanks for checking ❤️ Test came back negative. So maybe the flu? Told him to test again tomorrow to be sure. He's feeling much better today. Looks better too.

I slept in a guest room last night...so far feeling fine... although didn't get much sleep. Bed isn't as comfy as my own. lol.
03:55 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Phred
A
2/2 - I tested positive 2 days after husband. Rest fluids isolation. Both of us waited till we tested negative before leaving the house. BUT husband got rebound and retested positive. Masks are important.
TIP - if he is indeed positive and chooses the Paxlovid route, hard candy helps with the taste.
05:55 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Phred
A
Carrie - I’m guessing you are like us. We evaded it for almost 4 years. What we did was immediately get online for CVS pharmacy and get appointments. We saw a nurse practitioner who prescribed Paxlovid which was filled on the spot. All we had to do was say we’d tested positive. 1/2
05:48 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Sir Humphrey Purrcival
A
In response to Phred.
Thanks for the info. Once he wakes up, I'll get him to take a test and get set for an appt. Luckily we're about two blocks from a CVS. I'm REALLY hoping, since he didn't start showing symptoms until sometime today that I'm in the clear. But who knows with the newest strain out there.
05:59 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Nanci CatMom
A
🙏
05:48 PM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}