Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden wasn't on the ballot in New Hampshire and he still won. Dean Phillips can't even win when Biden isn't on the ballot.
08:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I truly believe someone is paying him to run. It doesn’t seem like his heart is in it
08:17 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
No one is paying him to run. I know his family personally. While I may not agree with him trying to primary Biden, he's a really good guy that wanted to let people know that it's healthy and normal to present different ideas than someone in your own party
In response to Karen B.
08:25 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Rivka.
The people you hang around, the people who endorse you, people whose money you take, that shows the world how you will govern if you win.

Dean did not show me the potential POTUS I thought I saw when he stepped out at the end of October. He's got a lot of cleanup to do with me.
09:02 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
Yeah I agree on that. Felt a bit of a jump the shark tactic
09:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Rivka.
And what Andrew Yang pulled when he stood in front of a microphone, knifed his good friend Marianne Williamson in the back, and told her to drop out before a single vote was cast, so ymYang could advertise himself as a member of Dean's potential admin? Bad bad all around bad.
09:00 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
I know I know .. what I've learned over the years is that we don't know what we don't know and we don't have all of the information. But that being said, projected image makes a big impression on people and you can never have another 1st impression
09:29 PM - Jan 23, 2024 (Edited)
Rivka
A
When the ultra left criticize some of Biden's decisions, I always have in the back of my mind, yeah but you don't know what information he was given and what compromises he had to make before making that decision.
09:31 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Rivka.
Rivka is right. He's paying for the right to run not running to get paid for a political job.

I found him compelling and articulate when he came out of the gate but -smh- he lost me when he took Bill Atkins money and then set up on Twitter with Elon Musk. I'm done with him.
08:58 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
Ugh I know. Not a fan of Bill atkins. Dean hated Elon musk and it was like why did you go on a Twitter space??? He said because it gave a chance to get his name out
08:59 PM - Jan 23, 2024 (Edited)
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Rivka.
He lost me when he trotted out the "America First" dog whistle during an interview with Dan Abrams. For real.

If you know his family personally ask why he's using that term at all. It had me thinking (as others do) that his run is at the behest of the maga-right.
08:32 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
Oh totally! That was .. something. I'm not sure he had the right people around him. He's definitely not maga! But I can see how it looks. I think he was trying to reclaim the phrase
08:36 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to Rivka.
Ok, but all of the policies he mentioned are Biden/Harris policies. He may be a really nice guy but he doesn’t seem passionate about running. That’s why I believe he’s being paid to run.
08:31 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Karen B.
I can understand why you come to that conclusion. I'm not sure he did a convincing job explaining why he was running other than to say that it's possible to be in your 50s and still be an effective leader. For him it was that we don't have to consider just the incumbent. It's gets stuck that way
08:33 PM - Jan 23, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}