Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden wasn't on the ballot in New Hampshire and he still won. Dean Phillips can't even win when Biden isn't on the ballot.
08:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Dude needs to drop out and endorse Biden. But he won't of course due to privileged white man feels....
08:09 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Steve Johnson.
He definitely doesn't have that attitude. We are all more than 1 thing
08:27 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
In response to Rivka.
we wlll have to agree to disagree. His only platform was the thesis that Trump beats Biden (based on year old polls) and he was just beaten by a guy not on the ballot. How much money has he wasted on this vanity project. If he drops out and endorses he will salvage some reputation.
08:36 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
I think some voters feel that we have to stick with status quo if it's working and sometimes it's nice to see someone say, hey, I like the policies and I think we can continue it into the future without fear that candidates in their late 70s are the only option.
08:40 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
His policies are identical to what the Biden admin is already accomplishing.

He is 55, started with a notorious republican campaign manager, and recently accepted donations from right wing provocateurs so he removed DEI from his website for a few bucks. He doesn't represent youth or change.
In response to Rivka.
08:53 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
I agree in that regard and made my opinion known on that front.
08:56 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
In response to Rivka.
no worries. not meaning to be argumentative. Real change in America will need things like repeal citizens united, proportional representation voting etc etc so we probably shouldn't hold our breath.
09:00 PM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}