Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden wasn't on the ballot in New Hampshire and he still won. Dean Phillips can't even win when Biden isn't on the ballot.
08:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Dude needs to drop out and endorse Biden. But he won't of course due to privileged white man feels....
08:09 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Steve Johnson.
And right wing dark money. Clarence Thomas's benefactor also has donated to his campaign - personally, to the limit he can donate, and who knows how much dark/PAC money. The right wants to scuff Biden up for the general, that's the only reason his name is on any ballot in the US.
10:08 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Ness Allen
B
Yep. The right IS trying to scuff Biden up! I believe they’re behind the No Labels BS, Israel-Hamas / Iran, excessive # of new immigrants (Trump/Putin collaboration), Biden impeachment of course, & who the hell knows what they’ll manufacture next. It’ll be something. Biden all the way…regardless!💙
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
12:38 AM - Jan 24, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Ness Allen.
The fact I suspect those things as well only makes me more sure of working to get Biden re-elected. I'm damned if I'll buy into anything any of them support - especially knowing most of it's calculated, and ignores the deaths of innocent civilians to attempt to make Biden look bad.
12:57 PM - Jan 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}