Christopher Bouzy
A
Now that we have actual votes, I have been poring over the numbers, and I am more than comfortable saying Trump has a significant problem with Independents. The problem is significant enough that it can affect down-ballot races in November.
03:03 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Michael Baker
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
According to exit polls only 36 percent of Republicans in NH identify as Trump-MAGA. But think that number is very low because NH is in the northeast. When Cheney ran in Wyoming, as an old-school Republican, she only received 30 percent of the vote. So I still believe the MAGA number is higher.
08:27 PM - Jan 24, 2024
The Sleepy DonFarter
A
The two things that will really hurt Donnie in Nov:

1. He's unpopular with everyone but his cult, who are barely 50% of the Republican Party.

2. No one's enthusiastic about voting for him. Even the cult is kinda phoning it in this time.

Both equal a campaign DOA.
05:45 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to The Sleepy DonFarter.
3: Trump is the self-proclaimed king of stripping privacy rights from millions of women voters to make their own reproductive health decisions. Abortion is the camel's nose under the privacy tent with even more onerous regulation of women's behavior to follow under the guise of fetal protection.
09:30 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
By August the Republicans will realize they are saddled with a quivering bowl of rancid jello.
05:03 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
Do you mean that you think Trump has a problem with independents in general or specifically in New Hampshire?
04:37 PM - Jan 24, 2024
William Tulloch
A
I keep wondering how the combination of "I don't want to vote for him" and the state parties being in disarray from MAGA infighting will impact GOP GOTV efforts.
03:50 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Susan Riba
A
I’m not sure. My very conservative son absolutely refuses to vote for trump this time (great news!) but is emphatically not voting for Biden. I’m sure that all of his down ballot votes will be for republicans ☹️
03:24 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Honey Bunn
A
In response to Susan Riba.
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm an Independent firmly on the Dem side, but my very conservative family feels like your son. We try to avoid talking about politics because it can get.........well, lets just say, interesting. I got some hotheads in my family. 🙂
05:28 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Chiara Bella
A
Please Lord Heavenly Jesus. Let Agolf Twitler lose to Biden 🙏🥺
03:16 PM - Jan 24, 2024
bk johnson
A
If only more Republican Senate seats were up for election, we might almost be able to get to 60.
03:15 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Oh, I hope so!
03:08 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Phil Nicolosi
B
Please elaborate! If this means a Biden re-election, I'm all ears. You are the election prediction god
03:08 PM - Jan 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}