Christopher Bouzy
A
You are correct, I don't owe anyone an explanation, especially those who couldn't find Gaza on a map. Me being Black has literally nothing to do with Palestine. I support the innocent Jewish civilians who were murdered on 10/7. I also support innocent Palestinian civilians caught in the crossfire.
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE @Nklownoe
I know @cbouzy owes no one nothing but as a Black woman im disappointed that he a Black man with a platform hasn’t called for a ceasefire. It’s probably why i didnt invest & don’t spend much time over here. Maybe i expected to much from the brother. #ceasefirenow
11:37 AM - Jan 25, 2024
12:03 PM - Jan 25, 2024 (Edited)
Caryl D
A
Israel has a right to defend themselves over 75 years of these incursion terrorist attacks planned AGAIN on a religious observance when most were home with families.

I BLAME the surrounding Muslim countries for not allowing the innocent refugees out of Gaza!
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
12:12 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Caryl D.
Israel has a right to defend itself.

Its government does not have a right to murder civilians. Responding to that with "Israel has a right to defend itself" is to treat all Palestinians, including children, as "enemy combatants". And blaming it all on Muslims is Islamophobia.

Reported and blocked.
04:20 AM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}