Christopher Bouzy
A
You are correct, I don't owe anyone an explanation, especially those who couldn't find Gaza on a map. Me being Black has literally nothing to do with Palestine. I support the innocent Jewish civilians who were murdered on 10/7. I also support innocent Palestinian civilians caught in the crossfire.
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE @Nklownoe
I know @cbouzy owes no one nothing but as a Black woman im disappointed that he a Black man with a platform hasn’t called for a ceasefire. It’s probably why i didnt invest & don’t spend much time over here. Maybe i expected to much from the brother. #ceasefirenow
11:37 AM - Jan 25, 2024
12:03 PM - Jan 25, 2024 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
are various persons’ expectations of you an example of “magical negro” thinking? still waiting on that puppy , btw.
11:51 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
It's depressing how many people demand others take their positions. Most of us here are lefties or left-leaning. We agree about 90% of the time. We shouldn't let that other 10% split us up. We have a lot of work to do & every time we throw somebody to the curb, we have one less person to work with.
12:44 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Mollagus ?
A
I don't get it Chris, why is it so hard for people to recognize we can support Palestinian people and Israeli people alike? Absolutism within the far left and far right is the problem.
08:26 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
I agree that Mr. Bouzy has no obligation to call for a ceasefire, and that Israel has a right to defend itself.

However, it must be said that the immense civilian death and suffering in Gaza is not just an accident, but is clearly a product of policies deliberately taken by the Netanyahu regime.
04:33 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Aisha Ashraf
A
I'm sorry, you support "innocent Palestinians caught in the crossfire"? Crossfire? When there are over 30,000 people, more than 10,000 of whom are children, *murdered by a government* in +3-month span, that is not "caught in the crossfire". I'm genuinely perplexed at your assessment. 1/2
06:28 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Aisha Ashraf
A
In response to Aisha Ashraf.
It's true -- you do not have to care or call for a ceasefire. But maybe don't bother saying you support "innocent Palestinians", either. It just rings hollow. 2/2
06:29 PM - Jan 25, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Aisha Ashraf.
Were you also calling for Hamas to release prisoners, or give up their members who had raped and murdered innocent Israeli civilians? Or do Jewish lives not matter as much to you?
06:25 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Anne King
A
Amen to that
02:34 PM - Jan 25, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
Thank you.💙
01:14 PM - Jan 25, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
💯 Thank you! Gee... People expect you to be All things To & For Everybody. C'mon now. 🤷🏾‍♀
12:51 PM - Jan 25, 2024 (Edited)
Marie Jamison
A
SorryNotSorry 💅🏽
12:48 PM - Jan 25, 2024
NewsSportsINC
A
Couldn't of said it better sir.
12:30 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Char
A
I don't think it is on Mr. Bouzy to dedicate himself to a cause like that, regardless of his influence. It isn't Mr. Bouzy's job to fix the whole world, any more than it is yours or mine.

If your President can't stop it, I don't think pressure from people without influence on world diplomacy can.
12:20 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Caryl D
A
Israel has a right to defend themselves over 75 years of these incursion terrorist attacks planned AGAIN on a religious observance when most were home with families.

I BLAME the surrounding Muslim countries for not allowing the innocent refugees out of Gaza!
12:12 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Caryl D.
Israel has a right to defend itself.

Its government does not have a right to murder civilians. Responding to that with "Israel has a right to defend itself" is to treat all Palestinians, including children, as "enemy combatants". And blaming it all on Muslims is Islamophobia.

Reported and blocked.
04:20 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Bren
A
You couldn't have said it any clearer than this. Exactly 💯
I stand for what he said. ✌️
12:11 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
Well said.