Christopher Bouzy
A
You are correct, I don't owe anyone an explanation, especially those who couldn't find Gaza on a map. Me being Black has literally nothing to do with Palestine. I support the innocent Jewish civilians who were murdered on 10/7. I also support innocent Palestinian civilians caught in the crossfire.
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE @Nklownoe
I know @cbouzy owes no one nothing but as a Black woman im disappointed that he a Black man with a platform hasn’t called for a ceasefire. It’s probably why i didnt invest & don’t spend much time over here. Maybe i expected to much from the brother. #ceasefirenow
11:37 AM - Jan 25, 2024
12:03 PM - Jan 25, 2024 (Edited)
Aisha Ashraf
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm sorry, you support "innocent Palestinians caught in the crossfire"? Crossfire? When there are over 30,000 people, more than 10,000 of whom are children, *murdered by a government* in +3-month span, that is not "caught in the crossfire". I'm genuinely perplexed at your assessment. 1/2
06:28 PM - Jan 25, 2024
PS Annie
A
Were you also calling for Hamas to release prisoners, or give up their members who had raped and murdered innocent Israeli civilians? Or do Jewish lives not matter as much to you?
In response to Aisha Ashraf.
06:25 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}