Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface
A
SRSLY, The jury tomorrow will hit Trump with an enormous fine. It could well be $100 million. They will consider, how much will it take to make him stop defaming E Jean Carroll

But it gets worse

Next week 31 Jan, Judge Engoron dissolves Trump business & slaps HIS fines on Trump. Likely around $1B
03:41 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface.
Tomi, thank you for your posts today! You are exactly right and on point. 2024 is going well - it is going to be such a good year!
I follow all the court cases and trials - today was crucially important. I was waiting for your comments and they are as good as I expected! Thank you!
09:08 PM - Jan 25, 2024
A
In response to Deanna Langille.
Thanks Deanna. This 'exile' from Twitter makes social media quite a bit more cumbersome for me, reduces the interactivity quite a lot, and for me, I have far less 'comprehensive' news coverage than Xcrement, Twitter is still today the world's breaking-news outlet. So I am on less 'swift' footing
03:56 AM - Jan 26, 2024
A
In response to Deanna Langille.
Meanwhile, Deanna, THIS IS OUR YEAR !!! This is the year Trump is convicted in a CRIMINAL trial, his first criminal trial of his 8 decades long criminal life. He is for the first time facing REAL consequences of his action. And in a criminal trial he CANNOT WALK OUT when he feels angry at judge
03:57 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface.
Sock it to him! Eventually he will shut up. No, he's a perpetual victim of his own greed.
06:06 PM - Jan 25, 2024
A
In response to Florida Redhead.
yes yes yes. And I am so happy that once Trump went and defamed E Jean Carroll again on that CNN Town Hall, immediately after the first verdict, they came after Trump for THAT statement. He has to learn, that when he is told to stop, he has to stop. Nobody has done this to Trump before. He'll learn
06:08 PM - Jan 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}