John Shaft
A
Michael was an enigma for sure but the man made some baad music. I always liked this cut. Back in the day when you were either team "Jensen" or "Bose", "Blaupunkt" etc.. just so long as you were loud as fuck. 😆 turn him up🔊
Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for “Dirty Diana” by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYDMichael Jackson’s “Dirty Diana” short fi...

09:08 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to John Shaft.
Michael Jackson was a PERFORMER. I saw a video of his show in Bucharest. I swear at the end of, I was breathing like I was up there dancing. Another gone too soon.
09:16 PM - Jan 24, 2024
John Shaft
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Indisputable. Consummate. I never had the pleasure to see him live, but I believe I know the words of any song he performed from 'Little Michael Jackson" with the J5 through his entire portfolio 😀. My theory is artists like him burn too bright, we don't get to keep them long.
09:23 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
A few greats, unfort mental health problems were greater than their talent. Donnie Hathaway did a nose dive out a window, as he refused to stay on his med for schizophrenia. Phyllis Hyman, suicide bi-polar & manic depression, committed suicide. Voice like smoke & honey.
09:34 PM - Jan 24, 2024
John Shaft
A
yes. Two giants.👍🏽
09:38 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
OMG! You're old enough to know Phyllis Hyman? Cool.
09:43 PM - Jan 24, 2024
RomanceInBlack
A
I saw her perform in St. Louis in the early 80's. It was an intimate show in the ballroom of a hotel. We sat at round tables. She sat on a stool, kicked her shoes off and I experienced one of the best performances of my life. She was a true songbird.
03:16 AM - Jan 25, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RomanceInBlack.
Hey. Are you speaking of Phyllis Hyman?
02:00 PM - Jan 25, 2024
RomanceInBlack
A
Yes
09:46 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to RomanceInBlack.
I am officially jealous. What a memory that is to have.
01:45 AM - Jan 26, 2024
RomanceInBlack
A
I cherish it ❤️
02:54 AM - Feb 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}