Christopher Bouzy
A
Me saying anything other than "ceasefire" or "free Palestine" will not satisfy you. That region has been in conflict long before I was born, and me calling for a ceasefire will do nothing. Heads of state can't negotiate a ceasefire, but me spouting ceasefire will change that?
Aisha Ashraf @AishyGPharmD
It's true -- you do not have to care or call for a ceasefire. But maybe don't bother saying you support "innocent Palestinians", either. It just rings hollow. 2/2
06:29 PM - Jan 25, 2024
03:59 AM - Jan 26, 2024 (Edited)
Ricardo
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
We know its like screaming to the void asking for a ceasefire.
You told us that your support is for the Jew people, as an heritage you have by family. Totally respect that.
Don't want to be called names or be the target of unscrupulous Zionists by telling that the Palestinian are being murdered.
✌️
06:11 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
Actually I am with @cbouzy on this topic. I chose not to comment on that ongoing conflict and it is my choice to make 🤔
Why you feel that ALL people NEED to declare "killing innocent civilians is bad" on their timelines?
In response to Ricardo.
07:06 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Lee Bruce.
Nice, I comment that I chose not to comment on this issue, get asked why I don't wish to comment, reinforce I don't need to justify why I dont comment and boom, blocked, hence why I don't comment on some issues 😉
08:53 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
Counterpoint- why not?

Is your comment going to end the war? No. But our collective voices do mean something. Speaking for what you believe in does mean something.

If it does not, then what is the point of speaking about anything? Or having a social media site, for that matter?
07:05 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
No offense, but I don't have to justify my choice not to comment on the ongoing and tragic situation or justify my choice not to continue this discussion. Just like you don't need to justify your own choice to spout out your frustration with the situation.
You do you! 😊
07:59 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Ricardo
A
Glad you put it bluntly your position on this.
Wish you all the best.
07:18 AM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}