Christopher Bouzy
A
Me saying anything other than "ceasefire" or "free Palestine" will not satisfy you. That region has been in conflict long before I was born, and me calling for a ceasefire will do nothing. Heads of state can't negotiate a ceasefire, but me spouting ceasefire will change that?
Aisha Ashraf @AishyGPharmD
It's true -- you do not have to care or call for a ceasefire. But maybe don't bother saying you support "innocent Palestinians", either. It just rings hollow. 2/2
06:29 PM - Jan 25, 2024
03:59 AM - Jan 26, 2024 (Edited)
Punk Rock
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Hamas is responsible for every death in Gaza since Oct 7th. Period. They will continue to be responsible for every death until they release ALL the hostages which will finally lead to a ceasefire.
11:57 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Anne King
A
These folks are calling for ceasefire on Hamas' terms; i.e., the region's total surrender to the Islamic Republic of Iran. Yeah, no, I'll stick w/what my Iranian friends & family tell me about where that leads bc they've lived it.
01:58 PM - Jan 26, 2024
I'm Botman
A
Everyone knows you need to say ceasefire and click your heels 3 times
10:44 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Char
A
Now you've technically said those words, so people can calm their tits.

Yay, you did it, people. Now you can move on to things that actually make a difference in the world, in your immediate sphere of influence.

Go forth and be kind.
10:03 AM - Jan 26, 2024
LOUISE EDINGTON
A
Thank you for saying this. I prefer to say nothing because, unless you join the mob totally, you are in the wrong
08:44 AM - Jan 26, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to LOUISE EDINGTON.
I think a lot of people are just troubled by the one-sided support for Palestinians in some circles. The failure to even mention the innocent Israeli civilians who were murdered, raped and kidnapped by Hamas terrorists frankly reeks of antisemitism.
06:28 PM - Jan 27, 2024
William Tulloch
A
The most offensive part of the rhetoric about this latest flaring of this long-standing conflict is the insistence by many that each person has to pick a "good guy" to support unconditionally. Comparing the Hamas terrorist leadership to the Netanyahu gov't, I'm firmly "a pox on both their houses."
07:01 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Kathy Morelli
A
Unpopular opinion, and I agree.
06:39 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Playbook
A
C'mon SuperMan !!

You Can Do Everything 😂

Every Edge Imaginable 😇
06:25 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Ricardo
A
We know its like screaming to the void asking for a ceasefire.
You told us that your support is for the Jew people, as an heritage you have by family. Totally respect that.
Don't want to be called names or be the target of unscrupulous Zionists by telling that the Palestinian are being murdered.
✌️
06:11 AM - Jan 26, 2024
William Tulloch
A
In response to Ricardo.
I suggested yesterday in the Bad Place (don't hate me, I only look at the "Following" feed) that the only productive, concrete thing we could protest for at this point is Bibi resigning.
07:01 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Ricardo.
Actually I am with @cbouzy on this topic. I chose not to comment on that ongoing conflict and it is my choice to make 🤔
Why you feel that ALL people NEED to declare "killing innocent civilians is bad" on their timelines?
07:06 AM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}