Christopher Bouzy
A
Me saying anything other than "ceasefire" or "free Palestine" will not satisfy you. That region has been in conflict long before I was born, and me calling for a ceasefire will do nothing. Heads of state can't negotiate a ceasefire, but me spouting ceasefire will change that?
Aisha Ashraf @AishyGPharmD
It's true -- you do not have to care or call for a ceasefire. But maybe don't bother saying you support "innocent Palestinians", either. It just rings hollow. 2/2
06:29 PM - Jan 25, 2024
03:59 AM - Jan 26, 2024 (Edited)
LOUISE EDINGTON
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Thank you for saying this. I prefer to say nothing because, unless you join the mob totally, you are in the wrong
08:44 AM - Jan 26, 2024
PS Annie
A
I think a lot of people are just troubled by the one-sided support for Palestinians in some circles. The failure to even mention the innocent Israeli civilians who were murdered, raped and kidnapped by Hamas terrorists frankly reeks of antisemitism.
In response to LOUISE EDINGTON.
06:28 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to PS Annie.
There are circles for which this is true- I don't know if it is for this person.

Personally, I believe "Hamas are scum who commit war crimes, and don't represent all Palestinians" and "the Netanyahu regime are scum who commit war crimes, and don't represent all Jews" are not contradictory positions
07:03 AM - Jan 28, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Same. Netanyahu and his cronies are pure evil. Hamas are violent, antisemitic terrorists.
But there's a lot of antisemitism in the "Free Palestine" crowd. People that didn't give 2 shits about Palestinians until after they massacred a bunch of innocent Jewish civilians.
10:43 AM - Jan 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}