Tomi T Ahonen
A
Celebrations! A VERY bad day in Trumpoworld. Hezbollah Harry just lost $83 million dollars for his stupid attacks on E Jean Carroll at the CNN Town Hall. Eventually Trumpo will learn (he has not yet). This will sting Syphilis Boy, Trump doesn't have anywhere near that kind of cash or liquid assets
05:08 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
Also it seems that Habba did not preserve any errors for appeal. So even if he could post $120m (83.3m + 10% interest) he has no preservable errors to appeal
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
08:30 PM - Jan 26, 2024
ChrisADED
A
In response to Deanna Langille.
I wonder if she still thinks it's better to be pretty than smart?
02:56 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
If true- game over!
08:56 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
specifically on preserving the errors, I did not have any full transcript so did not have full detail of the trial. But Alina made such basic level mistakes systematically, that she is FAR beyond her ability, and probably has no way to appeal.. if so, poetic justice indeed :-)
08:44 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
The judge was very precise and meticulous, knowing full well that Trump will try to appeal anything and everything. I am sure with this level of the award, there will be no overturning this verdict, nor reducing the award. It may be that appeals court refuse to hear his case. But let's see...
08:42 PM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}