Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
For those new to following me. I have tracked Trump's criminal trials & have been PERFECT on the first 4. Jack Smith has MORE criminal trials coming

1 of Jack Smith upcoming trials will be the scheme to sell Presidential pardons by taking bribes. Is Giuliani, Stone etc I expect this is Jack Smith 4
09:03 PM - Jan 26, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
in the Presidential pardons bribes scheme, Trump was always paid one million dollars. Trump was not personally otherwise involved, Jared handled this crime for Trump. The sales agents like Roger Stone, Rep Al Gosar etc added their premium so typical pardon cost $1,3M. Rudy foolishly tried $2M price
01:35 PM - Jan 27, 2024
A
what we know of pardons scheme. Six people involved: Jared, Giuliani, Roger Stone, Lewandowski, Rep Al Gosar and now Sidney Powell. Jared has flipped. The money was of course processed through Weisselberg, they have his bookkeeping (receipts = slam dunk) who has flipped. Lewandowski possible flip
01:32 PM - Jan 27, 2024
A
Oh yes, absolutely yes. She gets prison for using promises of Presidential pardons to get people to commit crimes. Giuliani is part of this scheme. And Kraken Lady is currently in hiding, that tells me she is feverishly negotiating with Jack Smith, who has no need for her. She does prison...
01:30 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}