Christopher Bouzy
A
It's open, join us.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
At 2:00 PM EST today, we're diving into a super fun pre-launch test for Pods! It's almost showtime for the grand unveiling of Pods next week, and we're buzzing with excitement!

Join here at 2 PM EST: https://spoutible.com/pod/...
11:48 AM - Jan 27, 2024
01:54 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Wojciech Kałuża
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Issues on desktop Chrome (Chromebook):
- It wouldn't detect the output (here: built-in speakers) until I allowed it to use the mic.
- Once mic was enabled, the sound would work for a few secs and then die. Hard refresh did not help. Sometimes I would see a prompt that sound auto-play was blocked. 🤷
03:42 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Lin
A
I was able to join at the end…it was 6:30am Sunday morning for me. Will you do this at different times of the day?
03:41 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
A
Thank you for the Pods today, Mr. Bouzy. Audio was working well, and the only thing that was lagging was the chat as the session went on. Definitely felt the improvements since the last normal test, and all the new features that was announced is very exciting. Can’t wait until the Feb. 1st! 🤩
03:35 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Lil
A
I tried. Web-based Android device
- Mostly no sound
- Occasional sound, either garbled or with a bad echo
- Error message when tried to post to pod re audio issues
- Left, got back in. No sound. Entirely froze, no response to any action when trying to post "no sound", could only entirely close tab
02:55 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Lynn Daniello
A
Kept getting disconnected on my PC using Edge. It is working in app on my iPhone.
02:10 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}