HarlemWriter
A
thread 1/3
Twenty-seven days into the new year, and there was only ONE brave soul who contacted me to participate in the #MorningPages #DailyCheckIn #Telegram Network.

I get it. Starting and maintaining a daily #journaling habit isn't for the faint of heart. Who has the desire & courage to face their STUFF?
12:59 PM - Jan 27, 2024
HarlemWriter
A
thread 2/3
Who wants to stop complaining, moaning, and bitching about who and what they believe doesn't work for them, AND begin peeling back the layers to make incremental changes?

I get it. Too many folks are attached to their #trauma , #grief , #dysfunction , and who I am to ask them to #DoTheWork ?
12:59 PM - Jan 27, 2024
HarlemWriter
A
thread 3/3
I'm a #Generator in the #HumanDesign realm. I'm a creator, (pre-pandemic) social butterfly; I love being a part of an #intentionalcommunity .

I'm not sad or disappointed. Surprised, maybe.
01:02 PM - Jan 27, 2024
HarlemWriter
A
Hello fellow Generator! No pressure to dust off the cobwebs and begin a daily journaling habit. No pressure to download and install Telegram.
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
02:08 PM - Jan 27, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to HarlemWriter.
🖐🏽 I write or create art every day both are interconnected & interchangable for me. My fav time for writing is before dawn.
02:13 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
HarlemWriter
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
Great. My Spouts are about #MorningPages #DailyCheckIn only. Not other forms of writing.
02:15 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}