Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
Little bit of Trumpomath

Trump lost verdict to E Jean Carroll and paid $5M (cash, it awaits the appeals process). He then supersized that damage by defaming her, adding second verdict $83M for total $88M to Ms Carroll

Trump made things not twice as bad, not ten times but 18 TIMES worse for himself
04:04 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
You do the goodest math!!

➕➖✖️➗🟰 $88,000,000

TrumpOMath!!!
07:36 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Nurses AgainstDickPicks
A
I will never hire Alina Habba for a traffic ticket. I may end up on death row.
05:38 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
Not sure if real but looks like Alina Duck-alike not succesfully faked being smart.
01:57 PM - Jan 28, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
LOL on the Alina Duck-Alike !!!
05:07 PM - Jan 28, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
I GOTTA use Alina Duck-Alike and I have a Donald the Duck McTrump refererence that works perfectly... so this next item is courtesy of your brilliant nickname!!!
05:09 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Connie
A
I know that she's a terrible lawyer, but I wonder if she would have been *slightly* less terrible if she hadn't done tRump's bidding. You could hear his voice in all of her questions.
04:44 PM - Jan 27, 2024
A
In response to Connie.
Any sane lawyer would tell their client, I am not going to say that, because it makes your case worse. They would refuse to say it. This was total incompetence by Habba the Jutt :-)
05:45 PM - Jan 27, 2024
A
In response to Connie.
Remember previously we've seen Chris Kise in the room or Joey Tacopenis or Boris the Menace but now it was Alina alona. And she was out of her depth. The previous court jesters in all previous court cases were angering the judge but not destroying their client haha
05:46 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}