Derek Croucher
A
It feels very lonely sometimes, because you don't want to push your pain on other people.
Miss Lil' Bit Angie @Neurofabulous11
What's one thing you would like folks to know about your chronic illness(es)? #ChronicIllness #MentalHealth #SaturdaySoundOff 💯🦓💪

Just because I can do it, doesn't fucking mean it doesn't fucking hurt like hell. #Hypermobility #Fibromyalgia #lumbarspondylosis 💜♾️
11:06 AM - Jan 27, 2024
02:33 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Jodi B
A
In response to Derek Croucher.
Chronic pain can be very lonely. Most people think you're lazy, crazy or lying. And the people who do believe you... like you said, you don't want to push your pain on them. You also have to deal with people who keep trying to push "cures" on you. "You'll feel better if you just do _______.” 🙄
04:38 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Captain Renault
A
If only it were socially acceptable to slap the toxic positivists upside the head...
In response to Jodi B.
05:41 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Jodi B
A
In response to Captain Renault.
😂🤣 You don't know how many times I've been so close to doing that! I know they mean well, but they don't understand that chronic pain is very different than temporary pain. It's not caused by something you did, like lifting a heavy box or working out too long. It's just there. ☹️
05:48 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}