Alex Jones: - $1.1B
Elon Musk: - $25B
Trump: - $83.3M and about to lose Trump Org

Should have gone woke
06:23 PM - Jan 26, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to I Smoked Threads.
But have any of these assholes paid a cent of that money?
07:49 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Colene Reiser
A
In response to ⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️.
Trump had to pay a 5.5 million bond after the last Civil trial because he wanted to appeal the verdict. So in a way he has paid some. Judge Engorans ruling is next week too so even more $$$ and he might lose control.of his business. Not sure who pays the bills then. 🤞
06:25 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Colene Reiser.
Partly true. Trump has no valid credit rating and cannot get any loans, so he could not secure the $5.5 million dollar bond. Instead he paid the full $5 million in cash. NOTE, that was not Trump money, he is broke. It was money from his campaign that he is using to pay all legal bills
07:54 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
My guess is Trump is unable to appeal (for many reasons) and this goes to negotiations very fast. And E Jean Carroll's lawyers won't settle for any less than full amount, because the mere interest on the delay is $800,000 PER YEAR. So they seize his assets very soon
05:23 PM - Jan 28, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Sounds good to me! Plus, the fraud trial judgment will hopefully wipe him out. (“tacopenis” 😂😂😂).
09:27 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
But Joey Taco is gone. And now the amount is $83 million in cash. His campaign doesn't HAVE that amount (has only about half) and it would involve moving ALL of the campaign cash when his rules say he can only use 20% of campaign money for legal fees. Utterly impossible - BUT Trump will TRY...
05:22 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
On the scale of $5 million in cash, that was paid by the Manhattan madman Joey Tacopenis, in cash. It means Trump (campaign) transferred the five million to Joey's law firm for this purpose. And Tacopenis is crooked enough to take that money from campaign, and use it to pay personal E Jean Carroll
05:21 PM - Jan 28, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
That almost sounds like money laundering.
09:30 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
LOL no. His campaign donation 'small print' does say that up to 20% of the donations can go to legal fees, but those 'should' be 'campaign' legal fees (like challenging Colorado removing Trump from the primary ballot). Absolutely cannot be used to pay PERSONAL legal fees, like Trump is doing
05:19 PM - Jan 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}