Sherri Chance
A
I want to thank everyone for their good vibes, wishes, etc. I'm day 22 in hospital from "it's just the flu" and today is a good day. Concentrating on keeping O2 levels even and getting leg strength back. Get the vaccine. You do not want this b*tch of a bug
01:46 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Indivisible
A
In response to Sherri Chance.
hope that breathing improves..respiratory techs are amazing...i was in hospital too with RSV...same could not breathe
07:36 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Sherri Chance
A
In response to Indivisible.
Indeed they are. I've been well taken care of by resp techs, occupational therapists, physical therapists, CNAs, RNs and a multitude of doctors. All the critical care docs are pulmonologists which is great. Starting to wean off some of the meds this week. ICU downgrade soon
09:22 PM - Jan 29, 2024
9Gen
A
It's so bad this year. I hope everyone takes your advice and I'm really glad to hear you're improving.
03:59 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Tikki Foy
A
Thank u for being strong enough to share ur journey with us. The daily frustrations of seeing people not giving a damn about others by not taking steps to ensure we protect each other just pisses me off. Hugging you in my heart…glad you are getting better 🥰
03:55 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Sherri Chance
A
In response to Tikki Foy.
Thank you so very much. I refuse to be defeated. Your spout inspires me to keep getting better. The cautionary tale to everyone. I'm told they're are 100% athletic types in here that are not doing well at all. Mask for yourself and the world around you
Please.
07:38 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Char
A
I'm so sorry you've been that sick. I hope you'll make your full recovery soon, so you can return to your regular life and be back home where you belong.

I've had all the boosters & am cautious. It's no joke!

That said, here's a little something cute to hopefully make you smile:
01:52 PM - Jan 28, 2024 (Edited)
Sherri Chance
A
In response to Char.
Laughed out loud. Thanks for the chuckle.
02:16 PM - Jan 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}