Clarke
A
@cbouzy One thing I miss from Twitter is when you are on someone's profile page and you hit the tweet button it pops up pre addressed to that person. It's really nice if you are on their page to follow them you can say hello plus clue everyone else in that this might be a good person to follow.
01:39 PM - Mar 08, 2023
daisybruni
A
In response to Clarke.
That's a good suggestion and @cbouzy seems to be very receptive to ideas from users. The main thing I miss from the bird app is the people I follow I'm hoping that more of them make the move when the app arrives. Either way I'm happy to be scrolling here this evening instead of at the other place.
05:03 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to daisybruni.
Yes. I had 15k over there. But they are wandering in. I had a different name there. But I have some back. As Twitter disintegrates there will be a flood of migrants.
05:09 PM - Mar 08, 2023
daisybruni
A
I have nothing like that number, but there are a few that I have fun convos with, or sometimes even serious ones. I'll miss those, but today I decided that I'm probably going to leave Twitter altogether, instead of running both
In response to Clarke.
05:16 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to daisybruni.
Look up thankyou_nurses before you leave. I can't. Locked out because I refuse to delete a video that does not violate rules and they refuse to give me an appeal.
05:19 PM - Mar 08, 2023
daisybruni
A
In response to Clarke.
I will, thanks
05:24 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}