SenorPena
A
Well I’ve been perplexed about not seeing any @SpoutingClassics spouts on my timeline & could not see any spouts upon visiting the site! #SpoutingClassics

WHAT? I’m blocked? What happened here? @Myles_Away @Bevturner
12:05 PM - Jan 31, 2024 (Edited)
Bev Turner
A
In response to SenorPena.
Also, I sincerely hope that you and I can still share our love of music. Have learned so much about different bands from you which I truly appreciate. 😘💕
02:08 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to SenorPena.
Oh my!!! Senor, you know how much music we share in common right?? As one of the DJs at SC, I agree that we don't echo political stuff even if I, personally, agree with you. Myles has had to say the same thing to others, just don't use the # or @. That's what I do on my personal if it's political.
02:06 PM - Jan 31, 2024
SenorPena
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Hey Bev…please understand that I included you in my Myles comms because you were an innocent witness!

I rapid fired 3 Staples spouts & unknown to me, Myles was responding to me immediately. I then saw the 3rd response where the warning was anymore posting would result in being blocked! 1/2
04:21 PM - Jan 31, 2024
SenorPena
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I apologized and instituted a self mute BUT I did not send a 4th spout to break Myles’ instruction! I did not take it personal but it seems Myles HAS as he waited days before he decided to block me & he has not been straightforward to admit why!

His historical revision removes my self mute ✌🏼
04:25 PM - Jan 31, 2024

Only followers of this user (Myles_Away) can see their posts

SenorPena
A
In response to Myles Higgins ?.
EVERYONE read that you told me my last post was my last post or I was banned AND I NEVER posted again! SO WHAT is going on Myles?

Your actions are BEYOND PETTY & you are making up rules as you go along! POST THE RULES!

WHAT is really going on? @bevturner #SpoutingClassics
12:17 PM - Jan 31, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}