SenorPena
A
Well I’ve been perplexed about not seeing any @SpoutingClassics spouts on my timeline & could not see any spouts upon visiting the site! #SpoutingClassics

WHAT? I’m blocked? What happened here? @Myles_Away @Bevturner
12:05 PM - Jan 31, 2024 (Edited)
Bev Turner
A
In response to SenorPena.
Oh my!!! Senor, you know how much music we share in common right?? As one of the DJs at SC, I agree that we don't echo political stuff even if I, personally, agree with you. Myles has had to say the same thing to others, just don't use the # or @. That's what I do on my personal if it's political.
02:06 PM - Jan 31, 2024
SenorPena
A
Hey Bev…please understand that I included you in my Myles comms because you were an innocent witness!

I rapid fired 3 Staples spouts & unknown to me, Myles was responding to me immediately. I then saw the 3rd response where the warning was anymore posting would result in being blocked! 1/2
In response to Bev Turner.
04:21 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Bev Turner
A
2/2 With 45 in the news and just, overall, GOP shit, it's easy to get caught up. At SC, we all avoid such stuff. If we didn't, it would become a political account and not music related. I hope you can understand this?!
04:40 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Bev Turner
A
I didn't see your tags as I was in the booth Senor and Myles made me aware. I waited until later when I was out of the booth to respond. Think he was just trying to make you aware of SC policies for everyone, including all of us at SC. I've made the same error when I first started.
04:37 PM - Jan 31, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}