jocelynjtweet
A
My husband said the other night that Groundhog Day may be one of the best movies ever made. It really has it all. Comedy, drama, love story, journey of self discovery…. The works.
06:44 AM - Feb 02, 2024

Only followers of this user (Seamoura) can see their posts

Lisa Townley
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
I cry every time when he pushes the second bowl of soup over to the old man 🥲
08:39 AM - Feb 02, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Lisa Townley.
Exactly. So many tiny little moments. I think it’s the old man that begins his “turnaround”. That and the piano lessons
09:45 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Susan L
A
I think I’ve watched it every year for the past 20 years. Still love it.
There’s a special feature on the DVD where Harold Ramis talks about the reaction of various faith & other communities to the movie & it’s just lovely. The director’s commentary is hysterical too. Yes, I’m a nerd.
07:56 AM - Feb 02, 2024 (Edited)
Fries Andersen
A
Sadly it was not filmed in Punxsutawney. When we had the chance we went to see the town. Gobbler’s Knob isn’t anywhere near as quaint as the gazebo they used in the film. The town is a typical western Pennsylvania town, that is to say, boring.
07:04 AM - Feb 02, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Fries Andersen.
Sadly, few films are made on location. I mean weren’t the “spaghetti westerns” filmed in Italy? ( I may be wrong about that. I heard it somewhere and have no idea if it’s true or not)
07:30 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Whiskerchops von Fuzzybutt
A
It premiered when I was in high school & got to see it in the theater. I thought it hilarious; my date less so. 😂🤣😂

I met my wife in college. When she told me she loved this movie, I knew it was love. 😍
06:53 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
TRUTH.
06:45 AM - Feb 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}