Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
thread 1/2
You’ve all seen the video of #POTUS at the Ceremony honoring the fallen soldiers. (If not it’s in part 2). But I grabbed part of it & cut it out. Why? Just to watch his face. That’s a man hurting. For his family, for all the families of the fallen heroes. Compassion is one of his greatest strengths.
10:23 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
thread 2/2
Here is the full video. Watch #FLOTUS face as she stares at him. She feels his pain and wants to comfort him so much. It’s nice to have a First Couple that has humanity.
10:23 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Tom Is A F*cking Menace
A
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:57 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Tom Is A F*cking Menace.
When I travel, I portray myself as anything other than American if I can. I always start conversations in French or Japanese, Don't wear anything that screams American, etc.
1. So no one tries to kill me.
2. So no one asks me about TFG.
Even so, Here in Australia, I've been asked a LOT about him.
11:02 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Tom Is A F*cking Menace.
I can only tell them, I have no idea what has happened to the U.S. Some sort of mind worm. Or the fact we've always been a country of hate, and he just let 1/3 of them know it was ok to share it.

*Whispers* Biden will win!
11:03 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
Empathy is ingrained in POTUS. I remember when the service for his son Beau was (I live in DE)...

BTW, if you haven't watched it yet, you should watch Taking Chance starring Kevin Bacon. Link to trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
HBO Films: Taking Chance Encore Presentation - YouTube

Don't miss the encore presentation of "Taking Chance" on Monday, May 28th. For more on HBO Films, go to http://itsh.bo/I83VP6.Connect with HBO on Facebook & ...

10:41 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Ooooo thank you I will! ❤️
10:45 PM - Feb 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}