jenn ○f many things
A
thread 1/2
Users with very large social accounts are panicking. They are hemorrhaging followers and engagement because there are suddenly so many new platforms. They are stuck between Spoutible and their egos. That's what it is. They are afraid to put the time in here, because they think "only" a quarter
02:04 PM - Feb 03, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
thread 2/2
million people isn't enough. So they post on platforms with little to no engagement, but still have millions of followers. DUMB. DUMB. DUMB. If they were smart they'd come here and put the work in and get a huge head start on what, I promise you, will be the #1 platform within 3 or 4 years.
02:04 PM - Feb 03, 2024
dariasteigman
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
💯.
But they get stupid ppl to RT all their stupid hot takes -- which won't happen here. So they not only need to build community but they need to say something we won't all immediately mock as boring clickbait.
02:15 PM - Feb 03, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
In response to dariasteigman.
Right. Another reason to love Spoutible. It's real. Not a lot of junk in the space at all. I virtually never see people pushing agendas, etc. I wish I had more time to engage here. The payoff is always worth it. No one else has this kind of engagement. I've tried them all. Except BlueSky. Meh.
02:31 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
As long as big accounts are monetized at Xitter or Instagram they haven't the motivation to move. If their engagement plummets they have to put in the work somewhere.

Personally I'd rather not have to dodge Nazis & MAGA & death threats. I'm funny that way.
02:11 PM - Feb 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}