Minister Faust
A
#NoOneWantsToWorkAnymore is a lie. As this meme shows, it's always been a lie. The liars actually mean, "It's getting harder to exploit people so I can suck as much money from them as possible."
11:13 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Pete Wrigley
A
In response to Minister Faust.
Which I guess is code for, "No one wants to work for the pittance we are willing to pay them."
Pay me well, respect my work/life balance, invest in my development and give me plenty of paid time off then I'll happily work for you.
Treat me like a disposable commodity and yeah I don't want to work
08:22 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Becca M-F
A
I was in Macy’s and there was a clearly struggling lady looking after one shoe area. A customer said no one wanted to work and I replied ‘well maybe if they paid better wages people would want the jobs.’ It’s always workers fault, not companies. Companies need to step up!
02:20 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Konstantine
A
Who exactly isn't working?! The unemployment rate is quite low. The Fed is increasing interest rates knowing full well it will result in increased unemployment and yet the unemployment rate still hasn't increased. What we need to do is invest in eduction to fill the skill gap! Ok, off my soap box.
11:57 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Metl Mann
A
Yes that exploitation is known as "productivity". If productivity is up, that means you are getting screwed and boss is getting a bonus.
11:32 AM - Mar 09, 2023
RedHotRage
B
Where I work a Nursing Home..
The owners are well known for paying crap wages.
STNA 's work just long enough to get some experience..then quit to apply elsewhere for better pay.
( I live a 5 mi.RT .I'm looking,too)..people DO want to work,but not for wages that are 2 scheckles above minimum wage
11:24 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Jeff (no, the other one)
A
In response to RedHotRage.
11:32 AM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}