Claudia Citro @Social_Introvert
Mississippi Free Press

How/why would teachers do this?
01:41 PM - Jan 20, 2024
01:52 PM - Jan 20, 2024 (Edited)
Yvette
A
In response to Dr. No-No.
I will never comprehend this type of blatant cruelty. NEVER. You don’t have to like what other people do, but you certainly shouldn’t have the right to treat them like this. This is nothing but DISCRIMINATION. I stand with all LGBTQ 🏳️‍⚧️ 🏳️‍🌈 people. ☮️💙💔😢
12:37 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Dr. No-No
A
In response to Yvette.
Perfectly stated! 👏
12:44 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Yvette
A
Thank you. I’m so sick of all the crap coming from the American right. Why can’t they be normal human beings. Why are they so freaking MEAN? These are obviously rhetorical questions. Some days I just want to throw something! 😤
12:46 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Yvette.
It's crazy, isn't it? Don't they have their own lives to live? I don't know how they find the time to pick on people they don't like. Do they all get paid by right-wing donors to spew hate? 'Cause how do they earn a living when all they do is terrorize people? What pathetic, loathsome creatures.
11:20 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Susan McBride.
I’ll never understand it either. The utter hypocrisy is astounding. They go to Church, yet ignore everything Jesus taught. I’m an Agnostic. It costs nothing to be kind. People who go out of their way to hurt others just because they’re different are the WORST in my opinion. 😔😢💔☮️
11:23 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Yvette.
They are definitely the worst kind of people. I feel sorry for their children, honestly. I can't imagine what home-life is like for kids with parents who are so sadistic.
11:25 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dr. No-No
A
Hate and evil have no bottom. It's still shocking when we see how petty, mean, and vile these people can be to complete strangers who have done nothing to warrant it. What also surprises me is how many professional haters, with plenty of time on their hands, are out in the wild. 😢
In response to Susan McBride.
12:35 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Yep. Everything you said!
02:34 PM - Feb 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}