Andrea Junker
A
I wish I lived in a country where Republicans had at least half the balls of E. Jean Carroll, Hillary Clinton, Reality Winner, Sally Yates, Fiona Hill, Marie Yovanovitch, Greta Thunberg, Taylor Swift, Mary L. Trump, Christine Blasey Ford, Anita Hill, or Stormy Daniels.
03:01 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
Me too, but Putin owns the Qpubs like he owns the Transphobic Criminal Douche.
01:27 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Lillian H.
A
11:03 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
I'd be happy even if it were only conservative women who could have that kind of bravery. Tho that is still rather unlikely, it's far more likely than conservative men showing any, that's for sure.
08:13 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Les Browne
A
AJ-
If they even had 1/10th they'd be remotely impressive, but here we are yet again, right?
03:28 PM - Feb 04, 2024
BattleFuzz
A
Off topic, but mahalo nui loa for being one of the few "big accounts" who actually engage here. ❤️
03:24 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Andrea Junker
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
🙏🏼💕 In these times when we are scattered across so many platforms, I think it is important to be consistently active everywhere. — Until perhaps we all re-center ourselves at some point. On one main platform. But that will take some time, IMHO.
03:45 PM - Feb 04, 2024 (Edited)
Alexander Nevrmind
B
The only ones you’ll find are the rubber ones hanging from pickup trucks. They don’t have any of their own.. They’re scared of black, brown and gay people. They’re scared of Strong women, Bud light and green M&M’s. Now they’ve managed to make themselves “victims “ of the Superbowl. Big tough magas.
03:10 PM - Feb 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}