Isa-Lee Wolf
A
What an amazing coincidental coincidence that all the people who are claiming not to have received an email from Spoutible don't actually use the site.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
There are people on Twitter stating we were trying to hide the security incident and didn't contact anyone. We literally emailed everyone, posted an announcement, and had a Pod about it all within hours of being notified.
06:51 AM - Feb 05, 2024
08:12 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Kathleen F789
A
Isn't it ironic, though? Inactive accounts with no or few followers suddenly feeling the need to post their important thoughts — like sleeper cells suddenly awakening.
I got the email, saw the announcement by @cbouzy – participated in the Pod. I've been here since the beginning and plan to stay.
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
08:44 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Sara Nanton
A
In response to Kathleen F789.
Same!
11:31 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Liz
A
I was thinking the same thing about those accounts. The joke’s on them as we aren’t going anywhere. The email didn’t go to my primary setting. So, I was glad to see it also posted on Spoutible as that’s usually my 1st stop in the a.m.
Password changed on devices and I’m choosing to use the browser
10:16 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Exactly. Me too, saw the announcement, attended the Pod, saw the email shortly after I saw the announcement on the site.

And yet only these accounts that have never spouted didn't get the email.

The problem though is whether it was sent to them could likely be verified from Spoutible's end, so...
08:48 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Kathleen F789
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I also have noticed that each email has an opt out option. I've thought about opting out of emails because I'm on Spoutible so much. But in the end I decided to keep the emails coming so I don't miss anything.
08:54 AM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}