Jose Gonzalez
A
Excellent analysis. I'm a lawyer and cybersecurity executive and @cbouzy 's response to the disclosure and immediate remediation stand out as a noteworthy exception to the usual slow walk seen in most breaches/hacks/vuln exploitations. I truly appreciate the speed and transparency. I'm staying!
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Good thoughts about the data breach & the over-the-top response from many who are out to see Spoutible fail. Too bad they don't realize that each trial like this makes us stronger in the long run.
02:44 PM - Feb 05, 2024
02:58 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Jose Gonzalez.
Thank you, I appreciate your lovely comments about my piece!
07:08 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Jose Gonzalez
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
You're welcome! It was spot on. The assumed carte blanche for white tech-bro needs calling out. @cbouzy and team are doing an incredible job with fewer resources than most other platforms. The amount of competitive features on this site in just a year is staggering. HT to all of them!
07:32 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Thank you.💗
07:37 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
In response to Jose Gonzalez.
Man, I jumped on it as soon as I got the email. Changed my password and added Spoutible to my authenticator app (which I hadn't done previously).

I had zero thoughts of clutching my pearls and flouncing out the door like a bad Norma Desmond imitation.
04:15 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Jose Gonzalez
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
Yep! I had hellalot more data stolen in 2015 by China when they breached the OPM and took clearance info for 5 million people. I don't reuse passwords across sites; I use a pwd manager to generate random pwd for each now account; I use 2FA wherever offered. Being online is a defensive exercise.
06:57 PM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}