Christopher Bouzy
A
No, because we patched the vulnerability yesterday within hours of being notified, and we do listen to our trans community. That is why we have policies against misgendering & deadnaming, and a thriving trans community that is supported and treasured by everyone here.
Tilly Bridges @tillybridges
your refusal to listen to trans people was a huge issue. I wrote about it back then, as did so many others. nobody listened. cis people voted without listening and you decided that was ok.

this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, man. don't you have a data breach to deal with?
03:43 PM - Feb 05, 2024
03:56 PM - Feb 05, 2024 (Edited)
scribblegurl
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The reason I'm here is because of your trans policies; what on earth is that person banging on about??
08:39 PM - Feb 05, 2024
J MurchPond
A
Grandparent of a trans teen here. I feel very supported here. I’ve been here since day one and am unaware of the previous "huge issue". 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈❤️
07:48 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
I'm embarrassed to say I followed that person. What a bizarre turn around.
06:33 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Liza
A
Sorry to interrupt that person’s complaint or whatever but… am I seeing ADs on here now? Wow!!! Look at this place just growing & shit! This is awesome. Kudos!! 🙏🏼❤️
04:07 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Joan H
A
In response to Liza.
lol, right?! Growing a supportive community where everyone can be themselves without needing to justify who they are or why, and it’s awesome…and ADS are here!!!
04:15 PM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}