Christopher Bouzy
A
I shared this with my better half, and then had a long discussion about how so many folks on the left were jubilant about the idea of Spoutible having a security breach. We are trying to provide a safe space for people to communicate, and for someone to celebrate an attack on the platform is gross.
Isa-Lee Wolf @IsaLeeWolf
And my #MondayThoughts aren't on the data breach, not exactly.

Headline speaks for itself.

(Whale tail in water, mountain and sky and clouds behind)

https://bit2read.com/2024/...
02:24 PM - Feb 05, 2024
09:49 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Are you sure those people are "on the left"?
09:52 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
There's an appalling amount of racism from certain "on the left" factions. It's harder to spot because it isn't spewed with the same venom as the far-right, but it's absolutely there (mostly on the far-left).
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
09:59 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Araquiel Gaerwing.
My question was as to whether they represent what they claim or appear to, or if they don't. IOW, might they be (paid) trolls? It's specific to whoever Christopher was refererring to, not a broader more general one about the political spectrum.
10:43 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
I got what you were asking. There's a faction on the left that aren't paid trolls or "false-flag" operators. The sort of white left techbro BS being aimed at @cbouzy over this is 100% on brand. They don't wave confederate flags; they simply genteely question his competence in underhanded ways.
11:53 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Shinobi411
A
In response to Araquiel Gaerwing.
10:36 AM - Feb 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}