Greg Palast
A
thread 1/7
Read this comic book. Then Pass it on. What’s the big deal about a comic book? This comic will save your vote…and your vote will save the nation. 

And it’s FREE! No foolin’. ▶️ https://gregpalast.com/fre...
#Comics
01:21 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Greg Palast
A
thread 2/7
This year, the state of Georgia has just purged 189,000 voters from the voter rolls. Overwhelmingly — no points for guessing — voters of color. How do they do it? Read the comic!
01:22 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Greg Palast
A
thread 3/7
And once again, Florida has passed a law that would put League of Women Voters volunteer registrars in prison if they make photocopies of voter registrations they have gathered. (Groups copy the forms because MAGA states have a curious habit of “losing” the forms.)
01:24 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Greg Palast
A
thread 4/7
The comic includes the mini-poster 7 Ways to Steal Back Your Vote – to keep the ballot bandits from shoplifting your right as an American.
01:24 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Greg Palast
A
thread 5/7
And now, a special plea. Yes, I told you it was free. And it is. And I want you to pass on the link, no charge. But I’m asking you to choose the option to donate. Because without your tax-deductible donation, our work comes to a halt.
01:25 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Greg Palast
A
thread 6/7
I’ve just returned from two undercover investigations of vote rustling by MAGA-nauts in Arizona. We’ve taken our crew to Texas...
01:26 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Greg Palast
A
thread 7/7
And we need to return to the swing state of Georgia where they've removed 75% of the ballot dropboxes in the Black-majority counties, while increasing the number of dropboxes in white counties.

I can’t make this up.

But I can expose it. With your help.
01:27 PM - Feb 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}