Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
What is happening next?

Appeals Court ruled that Syphilis Boy 'Elvis-Jesus Trump' does NOT have permanent absolute criminal immunity forever

Next Trump will try to get 'en banc' ruling. Is likely denied

Then will try to get SCOTUS to rule. I expect them to deny certiary (affirming this ruling)
11:30 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
I hope you’re right but lately I’ve no faith in SCOTUS.
12:05 PM - Feb 06, 2024
A
In response to Karen B.
This court is sick and a right wing fanatical extremist collection of bastards, that is totally true

BUT THEY HATE TRUMP. They have voted against Trump EVERY TIME one of his personal matters came in front of the court

those 3 he appointed - UNANIMOUSLY against Trump every time

They HATE him
12:16 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
Hi Tomi. En Banc could delay the schedule by what? Weeks? If after that, Scotus will be in picture they simply cannot rule in his favor, It would means also Biden is immune. So they must refuse to accept this case...OR could they delay,..?..to avoid ruling and later claim it's too close to 11-24?
02:21 PM - Feb 06, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
AND the Supreme Court already clearly signalled to this Appeals Court, they do not want anything to do with this silly immunity idea, go fix it, and give us a ruling that is so clear, we can deny certiary. Expect that ruling from SCOTUS to come very rapidly (and by rapidly, I mean in SCOTUS time)
03:13 PM - Feb 06, 2024
A
Or to be more precise, the REQUEST for en banc ruling would not pause the DC court (if the Appeals Court were to accept an en banc hearing - that WOULD pause DC court, but clearly they are not going to). So this means, Trump has to forego about 1 month, maybe 6 weeks of delay, go directly to SCOTUS
03:12 PM - Feb 06, 2024
A
No, that is usual procedure. This Appeals Court made ruling that only Supreme Court appeal would pause the regular court. And that paperwork is due by the 12th of Feb. If not filed, court case scheduling resumes. And an en banc ruling will not allow pausing the court in DC.
03:11 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Nice..thx Tomi
03:12 PM - Feb 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}