Remo
A
I know nothing of her issue but I fully support her. Evangelicals said Catholic Kennedy could not be president. Jon Voight's politics suck but he is a fair actor. Personally, I do not ask my world-famous cardiologist his politics, nor he mine.
Beliefs and abilities must be kept separate.
09:57 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Casey Wagner
A
If you "know nothing of her issue but support her" then you are every bit the villain in this story that she is.

Shame on you.
In response to Remo.
10:28 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Casey Wagner.
"I know nothing of her issue," is a heck of way of saying "I'm not going to let my ignorance get in the way of having an opinion."

You can stop at "I know nothing of the issue." Anything beyond it is irrelevant.

And spare me the nonsense you've posted elsewhere. you know nothing of her issue.
11:16 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Remo
A
In response to Casey Wagner.
I was saying that no matter her issue, it should not be relevant to work. Being a woman or a Catholic or a Jew or handicapped should not affect a job in the same manner.
I am saying her words outside of work are not relevant to her job.
What I am describing is a large part of what the ACLU does
10:33 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Ennis Cole
A
In response to Remo.
Was she employed in Florida?
01:54 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Remo.
Her work gives her a public persona for which she signs a contract that allows them to fire her for harming image. There are some jobs that require differentiation between the character & the private person - she melded them online because it gave her prestige. Once she did the harm, they fired her.
02:17 PM - Feb 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}